Peninsula Hot Springs Expansion
June 05, 2018
Peninsula Hot Springs has just unveiled its $10 million expansion for 2018. It will be the biggest expansion for the wellness destination to date, including:
- An open-air Amphitheatre and Stage area which will be ready by July 2018 – the stage will host a variety of arts, entertainment and wellbeing classes. The area will be available for private and event hire.
- Seven New Hot Springs Pools positioned throughout the new amphitheatre that looks out over the lake and stage area. Includes a deep-water therapy pool encouraging guests to experience floating treatments;
- The Fire and Ice Experience for hot /cold therapy to experience the benefits as the body regulates from hot to cold. The experience includes 2 new saunas that hold up to 30 people each and a perfectly contrasting ice cave (at -25°C), the Cold Room (4°C with snow falling from the ceiling) and cold plunge pool;
- Food Bowl which will launch its three-acre terraced garden in stages over the coming years. The first stage of food product has begun; the organic produce from the Food Bowl is being used in the onsite dining areas;
- Amphitheatre Café, which will be the third onsite cafe. Guest can enjoy seasonal, local, organic and whole food;
- Wellness and Activity Centre that will be a multipurpose space which will host a variety of well-being programs and activities including yoga, tai chi, massage and many more;
- Onsite accommodation including; glamping options (available by the end of 2018) and 126 accommodation rooms – private lodges for couple and groups up to 14 and large condominiums with double rooms with capacity for 30 people (coming 2019).