Partner Spotlight: Melbourne Royal®
August 28, 2023
Melbourne Royal® represents the city’s largest and most versatile indoor-outdoor event venue, where your creativity for a mega convention, exhibition or gala event knows no bounds.
Steeped in history, Melbourne Royal® is home to the iconic Melbourne Showgrounds. The showgrounds offer event planners a choice of heritage buildings and purpose-built exhibition and event facilities, including state-of-the-art function venue Victoria Pavilion.
Event planners will also discover an impressive variety of outdoor spaces set across 19 hectares.
In total, Melbourne Royal® offers 11 flexible, scalable indoor and outdoor spaces that can house your convention, exhibition and gala event.
Key information for event planners:
- ‘Grand Pavilion is an 8,000sqm event space with a ‘big top’ circus tent design
- ‘Victoria Pavilion’ is a state-of-the-art event space seating up to 1,200 banquet, 2,000 cocktail and 1,850 theatre-style
- ‘Town Square’ is located in the heart of Melbourne Showgrounds, offering 11,000sqm of outdoor grassed event space, including a grandstand seating 2,275
- ‘Royal Block’ is a 2,135sqm venue built in 1916 that offers four different function spaces
- ’Exhibition Pavilion’ is the largest indoor space onsite at 10,000sqm
- Seven kilometres from Melbourne CBD
- 15 minutes from Melbourne International Airport
Contact the Melbourne Convention Bureau team to find out more about Melbourne Royal® and other venues to host your next incentive or conference program.