A Celebration of Style
In the heart of Melbourne lies a chic European ballroom with soaring ceilings, sweeping stairs and city views peeking through original leadlight windows. This hidden treasure is now available for corporate events from theatre style presentations, exhibitions, cabaret, cocktail events and gala dinners.
Located on the top floor of the iconic Myer city store, Mural Hall is called so because of the impressive collection of 10 original Napier Waller murals displaying influential figures from the arts, opera, literature, dance and fashion. So significant are these murals, the venue has been honoured with a National Trust classification.
Filled with lavish stories from the past, Mural Hall offers a sense of modernity with a vintage overlay. Mural Hall is truly one of the most unique spaces in Melbourne.
Facilities and venue highlights
- Located in Melbourne central business district
- Close to multiple secure car parking facilities
- Access to public transport
- Walking distance to accommodation
- Disabled facilities
- Dedicated Event manager
- Seasonal and stylised menus
- Existing décor and furniture
- Multiple and flexible floor layouts
- Pillarless event space
- Cloakroom and greenroom facilities
- State-of-the-art audio visual options
- Complimentary wifi