In a fast-paced world where event planners are time poor and don't have time to manage multiple suppliers, Melbourne Convention Bureau can step in. The team can help you navigate the best way to transform the way you engage and connect your clients whether it be through a corporate event, conference, team strategy day or incentive trip.
With over 50 years’ experience, Melbourne Convention Bureau (MCB) works with the best suppliers to ensure you have flexibility, certainty, and peace of mind with running your next event.
Read on to see five benefits of engaging with MCB to help plan and execute your business event.
- Services are complementary: MCB provides a free one-stop-service to creating memorable events in Melbourne. The MCB team has a wealth of experience in executing memorable events using state-of-the-art facilities and innovative suppliers to ensure every event yields successful business outcomes.
- Create a unique and unforgettable event: From laneway activations to gala events in unconventional locations like Old Melbourne Gaol or State Library of Victoria, event planners will be spoilt for choice in bringing their event to life with access to MCB’s expertise in working with different suppliers and what they can offer event planners. In addition to the highest concentration of conference facilities in Australia, including the Melbourne Convention and Exhibitions Centre (MCEC) - the largest space in the country, Melbourne’s vibrant arts and live music scene and a delectable culinary dining experience doesn’t go astray to indulge a variety of clients!
- Provide advice and referrals to suppliers: Partnering with 150+ suppliers, MCB connects you to leading venues, accommodation, catering, entertainment, transport, tourism experiences and itinerary development options to best meet your event brief and budget.
- Access to free marketing materials: MCB can help organise print and digital destination information for delegate boosting – including visitor guides, maps, images, videos, itineraries, website content.
- Access to contacts across government, industry sectors and more: With the support of the Victorian State government as well as a wealth of experience in the conferencing space, MCB has excellent networks across government and within different industry sectors from academia, medicine, and research institutions to name a few.
Discover event support with Melbourne Convention Bureau here or contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.