Meeting & Events Australia (MEA) celebrated the MEA Awards 2019 ceremony announcing all state and national winners during MEALIVE 2019 virtual event held on Friday 29th May.
This was the first time that the state and national awards were presented together and the first time it was broadcast to an audience of more than 500 attendees from across Australia participating online.
MCB congratulates all its partners that received a recognition during the 2019 MEALIVE Awards, demonstrating the excellent work they do in delivering for the business events industry.
MCB Partners recognised at the MEA Awards 2019 below:
- Venue Awards Category, Event Venue – Capacity more than 1,500.
- Event Products & Services Category – Audio Visual Services.
- Event Products & Services Category – Banqueting & Catering.
- Arinex - National Award Winner of the ‘Event Management Awards’ category as the top professional conference organiser of Australia.
- Harry the hirer - Innovation Award.
- Showtime Event Group - Event Professional Awards Category – Sales, Marketing or Business Development Person of the Year - Laura Reddaway.
- Federation Square - Event Professional Awards Category – Operations Person of the Year - Pedro Gallo.
- Marvel Stadium – Venue Awards category, Event Venue – Capacity more than 500 and less than 1,500.
- Metropolis Events – Venue Awards Category, Event Venue – Capacity less than 500.
- Saxton Speakers
- National Winner Event Products & Services Category – Speakers, Entertainers and Team Builders.
- Innovation Award.
MCB is proud to work with leaders in the business events industry.
For a full list of winners please click here.