Meeting & Events Australia (MEA) celebrated the MEA State and Territory and National Awards at the 2020 MEA Awards night announcing all state and national winners during the virtual event held on Wednesday 22nd September.
Melbourne Convention Bureau (MCB) congratulates all its partners that received recognition during the 2020 MEA Awards, demonstrating the excellent work they do during what has been a challenging year for the business events industry.
MCB Partners recognised at the MEA Awards 2020 below:
- Excellence in Industry, Innovation Award – national and Victorian winner
- Event Products and Services, Exhibition Services Award – national and Victorian winner
- Event Professional Awards, Sales, Marketing or Business Development Person of the Year, awarded to Christine Kotsis – national winner
- Platinum Award, Event Professional of the Year, Christine Kotsis – national winner
- Platinum Award, Event Company of the Year – national winner
- Venue Awards, Event Venue – Capacity more than 1,500
- Event Professional Awards, Operations Person of the Year, awarded to Chantal Trimboli – national and Victorian winner
- Event Professional Awards, MEA Future Leader of the Year (Victoria), awarded to Amrita Dip
- Venue Awards, Event Venue – Capacity less than 500 – national and Victorian winner
- National winner for Professional Conference Organisation
- Event Products and Services, Speakers, Entertainers and Team Builders Award – Victorian winner
- Event of the Year Awards, Association and Regional Event of the Year – Victorian winner
- 2020 Outstanding Contribution Award for contribution and dedication to the sector, awarded to Kate Smith
MCB is proud to work with leaders in the business events industry.
For a full list of winners please click here.