You’re Invited to Go Beyond the Vines with Yarra Valley Business Events
Synonymous with world-class, award-winning wines and phenomenal fare, Victoria’s Yarra Valley and Dandenong Ranges have always been a favourite among foodies.
Yarra Valley Business Events invite you to look beyond the vines and discover so much more.
Just an hour’s drive from Melbourne, the Yarra Valley and Dandenong Ranges offer curated experiences designed specifically for corporate groups, social clubs and the like. More than great food and wines, its hybrid offerings bring remote teams together while its in-person experiences inspire and motivate.
Your day could start with a guided meditation walk to reconnect and unwind in the Dandenong Ranges National Park where the everyday noise simply disappears into birdsong. From there, take a trip on the iconic Puffing Billy or get active with a teambuilding cycle around Emerald Parl Lake.
For the afternoon, try a thrilling adventure experience abseiling or river sledding with Warburton Adventure Company before cosying up with an award-winning Yarra Valley red, locally made cheeses and nibbles at Taste Yarra Valley before tucking into a long, luxurious rest at one of its incredible accommodation options such as Oscar’s on the Yarra.
From Hot air ballooning, online art classes, group pizza making or enjoying damper and toasted marshmallows over a campfire, we can make it happen.
Yarra Valley offers:
- A range of in-person, online and hybrid experiences to suit teams near and remote.
- Accessible transport and tours suited to groups with specific needs.
- Free assistance in curating an experience, venue, supplier and more.
- A wide range of accommodation for groups of all sizes.
- Boutique venues, wineries, spaces for smaller events, board meetings and training days.
- Large venues for major conferencing, gala dinners and awards nights.
Download the latest Planner’s Guide and discover just a taste of what we can create for your group.
Click here for more information on Yarra Valley Business Events.